Hi - not directly, for that kind of thing I use separate third party screen-grabbing (stills or movies) software like SnapzPro

Cheers

On 15 Dec 2011, at 07:14, Tony Goldstone wrote:

Is there any way to create a movie of an image in the fslview 3D viewer?
I would like using the clipping tool to be able to rotate the brain around the y axis so that various functional activation clusters can be see.

Many thanks
Dr Tony Goldstone MA MRCP PhD
Senior Clinician Scientist
Metabolic and Molecular Imaging Group
MRC Clinical Sciences Centre
Imperial College London
Hammersmith Hospital
London, UK

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve