Hi - note that the design.grp file means different things to flameo (group stats in FEAT) vs randomise.

Apart from that, there are several differences between flameo and randomise.  The former has better modelling (Bayesian mixed effects) but the latter probably has more accurate control of FWE FPR in the presence of smoothness (because the former relies on GRF).

Cheers.