Hello,

Try:

echo '. /etc/fsl/fsl.sh' >> ~/.bashrc

This writes . /etc/fsl/fsl.sh in the end of the ~/.bashrc file.
After executing this command you open another terminal and FSL might work
now.
You only have to do this once.

Cheers,

Alexandre Manhães Savio <[log in to unmask]>
Grupo de Inteligencia Computacional <http://www.ehu.es/ccwintco>
Departamento de CCIA
UPV/EHU