Dear Martha,

I've just found that you have selected the "No Search" option on the
highres to standard space registrations in the multiple subject
case and "Normal Search" in the single subject case.

I'm not sure if there are more differences as well (for instance
in the Featquery calls) but this difference at least explains the
small differences you are seeing in your registrations.

All the best,
	Mark