Hi Christian,

Thanks for the note – I have been using ‘applywarp’ instead of flirt so that I can include fieldmap unwarping. Do you think that’s still OK?

David

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christian F. Beckmann
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 11:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] resample image data

Hi,

Note that for best registration accuracy you should register to your 1mm isotopic atlas, save the transform and them use flirt on the original data together with the applyisoxfm option to simultaneously transform and down sample - no need to create the atlas in 3x3x3 resolution, other than maybe having an underlying image for fslview or overlay.

Hth

Christian