Hello,

Thank you.

Well, if I have well-understood, dual-regression allows for identification, in
each subject, of the components corresponding to the group ones.

But whenever I run the script, empty files are generated!

Afterwards, it is necessary to buid a 4D file regrouping the individual
components we are interested in, and to process intergroup comparison by
randomising test:
➂ Inference: Finally, the different sets of spatial maps are collected
across subjects
into single 4D files (one per group-level ICA map) and analysed using
nonparametric
methods, e.g. permutation testing. This results in spatial maps
characterising the between-subject group-consistency and/or between-subject
group-differences

but how to launch this test?

Many thanks,
Best,