Hi Jeannette,

Thanks for your help with this, it's much appreciated.

In regards to comparing fixations of different durations, would it help
to include control conditions with durations matched to the
experimental conditions? This would allow us to test the interaction
with the contrast: (long experimental duration - long control duration)
 > (short experimental duration - short control duration). Would
subtracting out these control events help account for non-linearity in
the BOLD signal?

Secondly, if it turns out that we need to keep stimulus presentation
fixed and we're interested in the subsequent fixation event, is it
better to include both events in the model even though they're
correlated or leave the stimulus event unmodeled?

Thanks!
Jeremy

--
Jeremy A. Elman