Hi

Is anyone else having problems with the ending of tests?

Our students are finishing the tests, coming out of them completely but the tests are still sitting as user disconnected, we then have to log back into the tests to try and end them.  Until this is done the results are not pulling through.  There seems to be no reason for this, we've checked and students have completed 100% of the test and have no questions flagged.

This is becoming a real pain when having to check every student after they sit a test.

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

Email scanned for virus infection by Altman Technologies

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS