Från: Christine Von Gall [[log in to unmask]]
Skickat: den 2 december 2011 17:11
Till: Jessica Sjöholm Skrubbe
Ämne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing – Book of the Month (Cultural Studies)

‘Tis the Season to be Reading!

Welcome to our December Book of the Month offer for Cultural Studies, which includes a generous 33% discount off best-selling titles. A carefully chosen book makes a perfect Christmas present, so take a look at our critic’s choice title below, and if you wish to peruse further, click here to read a sample extract and contents page.

Please note that this is a time limited offer for the month of December.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email, and please let us know if you have any feedback or wish for assistance concerning any of the information provided within. If you have received this email in error or wish to unsubscribe, please click on the link at the bottom of the email message. We will be sorry to see you go.

On behalf of all of us at Cambridge Scholars Publishing, we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Christine von Gall
Deputy Editor

Cambridge Scholars Publishing
www.c-s-p.org

 Unsubscribe me from this list

If you experience any difficulty reading this email, please send us an email to [log in to unmask]

Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 4333775; VAT No: 108280727

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily represent those of Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd. The contents of this message are intended for the addressee only. Cambridge Scholars Publishing is not responsible for any damages resulting from the unauthorised use, forwarding or disclosure of this message, and will not be held liable for damages or loss caused by any viruses.