APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

The Policy Press has just published a new book: ‘Wealth and the wealthy’ by Karen Rowlingson & Stephen MacKay, which  I am sure will be of interest to members of this list.

Using many data sources, this timely book provides a comprehensive discussion of issues of wealth, looking at potential policy responses, including 'asset-based' welfare and taxation.

"A calm and dispassionate introduction to the facts about wealth in Britain, providing essential context for many of the most important and urgent policy debates today." John Hills, Professor of Social Policy, London School of Economics & Political Science

It is currently available on our website with a 20% discount: for more information please visit:

http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847423078

with best festive wishes

Kathryn King

Marketing Manager

The Policy Press,

University of Bristol

4th Floor, Beacon House,

Queen's Road,

Clifton, Bristol BS8 1QU

Tel: +44 (0) 117 331 4097

Fax: + 44 (0) 117 331 4093

www.policypress.co.uk

Email: [log in to unmask]

Season's greetings from The Policy Press

Instead of sending Christmas cards, this year we will be making a donation to two charities:

Jessie May Trust cares for children and young people who have a terminal illness.

Bristol Mind aims to raise awareness, reduce stigma and promote emotional and mental health.

We wish all our customers, suppliers, authors and contacts a very merry Christmas and a happy and successful New Year