From: David Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 20, 2011 4:52:51 PM EST
To: David Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Suicide prevention status report

Hi all,

The e-journal 'Online Opinion' asked me to report to Santa on whether my "field of expertise" deserved any Xmas presents this year.  You can find my report at ...

    http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=13046

Please, if you feel so inclined, circulate among your networks - can someone send it to OzMad please.  Plus I'm told that it's useful to click on the "like", "tweet" and the google +1 buttons for today's socially networked world (that I'm not part of).

Please excuse my laziness, but let me take this opportunity to wish you all the best for a very silly season and a bonza bewt fresh new year.

Love and Om - David