I’ve set up a Facebook group  in memory of Vic. Please feel to join and  contribute.

see  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/311563092196481/

Kind regards

Graham Findlay

Positive Action for Disability Manager

Chartered Institute of Housing

Octavia House

Westwood Way

Coventry

CV4 8JP

Tel: 07508 042112 (mobile)

Fax: 024 76695110

Email:  [log in to unmask]

The Positive Action for Disability project:  Winner of the RADAR People of the Year Human Rights Awards 2010 - Careers and Leadership category

Learn with us. Improve with us. Influence with us.

Incorporated by Royal Charter

Registered Charity 244067/R

For information about the CIH and its work visit out website at www.cih.org

This message, and the associated files, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient or entity you are hereby notified that any copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately. The CIH uses sophisticated firewall technology to check all outgoing messages and checks them for viruses but cannot guarantee the absence of viruses. Please check all attachments before opening them. The CIH may monitor incoming or outgoing email to ensure that IT systems are working correctly and emails may be copied and/or stored for the CIH's record keeping and back up purposes. If you are a member of the CIH and/or have registered with us on our website, please refer regularly to the terms and conditions set out at http://www.cih.org/termsandconditions as these may be changed from time to time. Please notify us promptly if the information you have provided us with changes.