Dear Colleagues / List Members,

I delivered an invited seminar paper - 'The Commodification of Death: A Reflection of dark tourism research, education, media interest' - at the University of Bath (UK) on 9 Dec 2011. As promised, the Power Point slides, abstract, and accompanying paper can be found respectively at http://works.bepress.com/philip_stone/35/ and http://works.bepress.com/philip_stone/33/

Thanks again to all those who responded to my original survey. I appreciated your valued input.

Please also note that we are hosting a one-day event, The Dark Tourism Symposium at the University of Central Lancashire (UK), on 24 April 2012. Further details and booking links can be found at www.dark-tourism.org.uk<http://www.dark-tourism.org.uk/> and we hope you will be able to make it.

Best wishes
PHILIP

Dr Philip Stone PhD MA BA(Hons) PGCE PGDip

University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
Faculty of Management (SSTO)
Preston
PR1 2HE
England