Bradley,
ACME has long published papers with both audio and video files incorporated in them.  The most recent example is Kafui Attoh’s song/poem in the most recent issue

    http://www.acme-journal.org/vol10/Attohetal2011.pdf

Lawrence
Lawrence D. Berg BA (dist.), MA, DPhil
Co-Director | Centre for Social, Spatial & Economic Justice
Community, Culture, & Global Studies |
The University of British Columbia
Arts 368-368D |
1147 Research Rd. | Kelowna, BC, Canada, V1V 1V7
Phone +1 250 807 9392 | Fax +1 250 807 8001
Email:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web: http://web.ubc.ca/okanagan/ccgs/faculty/berg.html

Editor: ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org