Anyone else had one of these? I assume no-one on the list would be ill-advised enough to reply, but be careful, folks…

And look, they were kind enough to promote me to Professor!

From: rksingh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 November 2011 23:54
To: Jonathan Cloke
Subject: Requesting to join the editorial board

Far East Journal of Physical Geography

Far East Academic Journals

http//www.feaj.org

37/5 EWS Colony, Govindpur

211004 Allahabad, India

Professor Jonathan Cloke
Globalization and World Cities Group, Department of Geography,
Loughborough University, Loughborough LE11 3TU

Dear Professor Cloke
Its our pleasure to inform that Far East Academic Journals has launched a new peer-reviewed international journal namely Far East Journal of Physical Geography covering all aspects of physical geography and innovative ideas in the field. The journal will be published in one volume and with three issues annually appearing in February, June and October.

With the above details we seek your valuable support for the new journal and invite you to join the editorial board of the new journal.

Sincerely yours

R. K. Singh

Chairman

Far East Academic Journals