Hi Simon,

The bollards are within or close to the footprint of a former foundry.
The site manager was using a CAT to scan for any services in the
vicinity and picked up signals throughout an area approximately the size
of a car, adjacent to the bollards.  There may be a tank or something
buried there.  But how it is linked to the bollards we do not know.

I will be visiting the site tomorrow to have a look and sample the
soils.  A lot of people from the forum have suggested that the blue
mineral may be a complex cyanide, so I am taking that into consideration
for the sampling.
Kind regards,
Cila Gardner
------------
Mrs Ercilia Gardner  BSc Hons FGS CGeol
Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer

East Wing
Station House
Broadclyst
Exeter, Devon
EX5 3AS
Email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
TEL: 01392 460 800
FAX: 01392 460 888

Disclaimer
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content to any other
person.