Town Planning Review - New Issue Alert

Volume 83, Number 1 / 2012 of Town Planning Review is now available on the liverpool.metapress.com website at http://liverpool.metapress.com/content/j21686n25636/.

This issue contains:

Beyond tokenism? Community-led planning and rational choices: findings from participants in local agenda-setting at the neighbourhood scale in England

p. 1

Gavin Parker, Claudia Murray

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.1

Towards tailor-made participation: how to involve different types of citizens in participatory governance

p. 29

Annika Agger

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.2

The hidden factor in planning and local politics in Italy: the case of Tuscany

p. 47

Paolo Scattoni, Enzo Falco

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.3

Construction of 'nature' in urban planning: a case study of Stockholm

p. 69

Ylva Uggla

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.4

Gated communities in Istanbul: the new walls of the city

p. 87

Aliye Ahu Akgün, Tüzin Baycan

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.5

Review article

p. 111

Derrick Hartley

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.6

Book reviews

p. 123

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.7

Conference report: Planning Resilient Communities in Challenging Times, UK/Ireland Planning Research Conference, Birmingham, 12–14 September 2011

p. 127

Matthew Cocks

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2012.8

Thank you,

MetaPress Alerting

Note: Sign up for regular TOC alerts by registering at our online content provider Metapress: http://liverpool.metapress.com/content/121633/ for more information on the journal please see our website: http://www.liverpool-unipress.co.uk/