From: Paul Kraft <[log in to unmask]>
To: CCP4BB <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2011 1:29 pm
Subject: [ccp4bb] linux upgrade preferences for CCP4

hello,
I'm considering upgrading my linux software from CENTOS5 to perhaps Fedora or UBUNTO. Does anyone have an opinion about the best linux version to upgrade to for not only CCP4 but also for general robustness and for the best standard apps..Thanks
Paul

Dr. Paul Kraft
Structural Biologist
cell 586-596-2770
email: [log in to unmask]
email: [log in to unmask]

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.