Give XDS a try with your data or d*trek with 3d profile fitting.
Did you try iMosflm or the old Mosflm ? If old, then POSTREF WIDTH 15 might help and POSTREF FIX BEAM

You saw the nice packing from Tjaard, if all your molecules have contact with each other than that's fine I was just concerned about molecules in space without contact, then you are missing something.

Still reprocessing the data (sorry Wladek) might squeeze out a bit more of your existing data. In particular if you use NCS averaging with those weak highres reflections you might get better side chain density.

Jürgen