Dear All,

My name is Mignotte Mekuria and I’m temporarily taking over the role of editor-in-chief at Knives Forks and Spoons Press. When not reigning over the press with an iron fist, I can be found working diligently on my creative writing PhD at Salford University. But enough about me, I’ve been charged with delivering some wonderful news to poetry lovers everywhere, and here it is:

Knives Forks and Spoons Press would like to announce the release of Giles Goodland’s newest innovative piece: Gloss. A unique and striking work, Gloss shatters language and rebuilds it anew, leading the reader down a surreal and wondrous road of discovery. It is a work better shared than explained, and so here is a little taster:

Angerangel,  crossgroined mangager.
Anglexicon,  archadamic databasemen.
Anglosaxophone,  impoverised glossolo.
Animalasm,  feelery nodething.
Animalism,  ganglioned demiurge.
Aniquity,  unscient forehest.
Anrrow,  withless projectrial.
Antcester,  porevious insectide.
Antenational,  protofocal tribolite.
Antenebrae,  dustiful shouldows.
Antidictionary,  exiconic wordlest.
Antimate,  deautiful golover.
Antimations,  of emortality.
Antmusic,  postadamic choreality.
Anuthor,  shelfmade halterity.
Aparallel,  un eyeverse.
Aparticle,  storange atomb.
Apressex,  tristy postcogitus.
Aqualune,  aqualude aqualung.
Arcrobat,  alithe entancer.
Arcross,  starloft unstellation.
Arepresent,  anauthor isvisible.
Arist,  tit-led hipocracy.
Armputee,  wartimid victime.
Artoffice,  ifficial drealism.
Arvoparticle,  tinabulare mote.
Asbestoast,  sinsliced beread.
Asdust,  sootable ashtone.
Asheep,  burntoff erring.
Ashh,  farced asleap.

Giles Goodland’s Gloss can be found for £7 (or as part of the 3 for £10 offer) on www.knivesforksandspoonspress.co.uk.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the snow!
Mignotte.