-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Hamlin
Sent: Friday, 9 December 2011 8:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Rugged/hardwearing windows 7 tablet

Hello Claire,

As per Emma Nichols, for a truly ruggedized laptops/tablet PCs I would
definitely consider the range of Panasonic Toughbook Computers at:

http://www.panasonic.com/business/toughbook/fully-rugged-laptop.asp

A number of which have a 6' drop certification.

It is likely to be helpful to clarify exactly the kind of damage that
any device will be subjected - so to establish what PC protection is
actually required, i.e. what devices has the client had previously and
what accidents have befallen them?

Peter Hamlin [Tel: 0 (044) 1895 279162 Fax: 0 (044) 1895 279737]
Rehabilitation Engineer North Thames Regional Environmental Control
Equipment Service (NT RECES) Alderbourne Rehabilitation Unit (Entrance
'C' - off Royal Lane) The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Pield Heath Road Uxbridge Middlesex

UB8 3NN