We also have The Vogue Archive available at Bath Spa University.

Helen Rayner/Nicola Morrison
Campus Librarians
Sion Hill Library
Bath School of Art and Design

On 22 December 2011 11:44, Marc Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

Apologies - I answered Rachel directly rather than sharing with the group. The Vogue Archive is available here at the National Art Library.

Regards,

Marc Ward
Serials Librarian
National Art Library

Word & Image Department
Victoria and Albert Museum
South Kensington
London SW7 2RL
U.K.
Phone +44 (0)20 7942 2382
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 2394
Email [log in to unmask]
Visit         www.vam.ac.uk/nal

The V&A's Word & Image Department incorporates the National Art Library and the Museum's prints, drawings, paintings and photographs collections.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2011 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/

--
Nicola Morrison
Campus Librarian