Dear Allstat,

I'm looking for guidance on the subject of Growth mixture modelling and the best software on which to perform it. I have experience of R and Stata, and am aware of the OpenMx package on R. My question really is whether there are tools available on R/Stata which are as extensive as what is offered by MPlus, which appears to be in the market leader in this area.
Any opinions / personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Please respond to the email address below or alternatively respond publicly via Allstat.

Many thanks,
Daniel Shaw

This email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, intended only for the addressee.
If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender to arrange for correct delivery, and then delete this email.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author. Please check the email for viruses, as the sender accepts no liability for damage caused by a virus transmitted via this email.

Registered Office: Complete Medical Group Worldwide Ltd. Complete House, 19-21 King Edward Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 1AQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1625 624000, Fax: +44 (0)1625 619812, Email: [log in to unmask], Web: www.completeworldwide.com
Registered in England No. 2503062

SIGNOFF allstat