Hello Rob

For a quick guide for what to you might want to do - read an article in .Net magazine this month by my wife Penny Everett entitled "10 principles of inclusive content" pages 52-56. If you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact us at Access2All

Richard Everett
The Old Coach House
Rear of 9 High Street
Stevenage