Good afternoon Alyson,

In your search for a suitable tactile signage supplier please may I recommend Tactile Signs Ltd based in Rendlesham. They have worked with me on various projects i.e West Berkshire Council and Corby Borough Council.

Their website is http://www.tactilesignseurope.com/

I have copied in Paul/John and I'm sure he'll be able to help you find the signage that you are after.

I hope this helps,

Kindest regards

Steven

Steven Alexander Mifsud BA (Hons) Arch
Director
Access and Inclusive Design Consultant
Inclusive Environments and Access Auditing

t:    0845 056 4421

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Linkedin

access audits  /  tactile signage  /  lifetime homes  /  access consultancy  /  access statements

Direct Access Consultancy Ltd is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration number 5185023
VAT Registration number: 990 3499 80. Registered office: Middlewood Farm, Sarn Rd, Threapwood, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 7AW