Apologies for having to post amended details, but it appears that
there was some understandable confusion regarding the date. The
correct information is in fact:

"To confirm, it is on Thursday 5th January 2012, beginning at
14.45hrs at Redditch Crematorium. The postcode for SatNav purposes is
B97 6RR. Tel: 01527 62174."

David