From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Butler [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Asclepius - suitable translation

Dear All,

Any recommendations for the best translation/edition of the Corpus Hermeticum (Asclepius in particular) for a reading group composed of philosophers, historians, sociologists and magicians? I've heard the Walter Scott version may not be the best, but it's the only one on my shelf at the moment!

Thanks and best wishes,
Alison