From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cathryn Lloyd [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A challenge

HI Piers/Jürgen and AACORNERS

I would concur that AACORN’s identity is somewhat of an enigma to me.  I receive the emails and have visited the site a couple of times but it seems there is no activity.

It could be worthwhile revisiting in some way what AACORN is about??

I am part of a facilitators email list and at times it is very active with discussion about things related to facilitation (and at other times left of field discussion).  Often when people go to far from the field of facilitation we see people asking to be removed from the list.  Also there is a fine line about how people promote what they do.  However, mostly I find the list worthwhile and I have learned some things.  That particular network also meets yearly for a conference in Australia.  It is called the Australian Facilitators Network.  There are no fees and there are over 700 people on the list we have been informed.  Often you do find it is the same people who post and are quite active.  Once in a while you get a lurker declaring themselves.

Maybe there is an opportunity for AACORN to promote more of what is happening in and around the field of arts and business.  More stories of what people are up to…

What else would be people be interested in and like to know.

Cheers

Cathryn

Dr Cathryn Lloyd

Principal