Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:03:45 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SHCG-LIST] Reviews Reviews Reviews
To: [log in to unmask]

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Reviews Reviews Reviews

REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS

à Have you been to a new exhibition or museum recently and thought it was well worth a visit.

à Have you read a social history book recently or perhaps you turned to a book for reference and found it to be an excellent source of information.

à Do you want to tell your social history colleagues about it?

Here’s your chance!

Write a review for Social History in Museums SHCG’s annual Journal.  It doesn’t have to be a long piece of text, only 500 – 1500 words.  Add a photograph if you have one, and get your review printed in the next issue of Journal.  It’s an excellent way of building CPD through exhibition visits, reflection and writing for a journal.

Contact me directly and let me know which exhibition, museum or book you’d like to review!

Michelle Day

Journal Editor

T +44 (0) 1274 203392

F +44 (0) 1274 394540

E [log in to unmask]

W www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk

We aim to be the best museum in the world for inspiring people to learn about, engage with and create media.

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the National Museum of Science & Industry. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST