Dear Everyone!
First of all thanks for all the opinions and suggestion for the bone in question!
For those who already deleted the message, here's the link with the pictures again (Sorry, Dr. Deb, these are the best quality images I can provide for the moment):
http://zooarchaeology.ning.com/photo/albums/unidentified

And here are the suggestions I got:
1. Some kind of fibula. Carnivora?
2. Pig fibula with some kind of pathology (breakage?)
3. Digested pig fibula with gnaw marks
4. Heavily chewed hind splint bone of a horse
5. Vestigial metapodial bone of Cervus elaphus or maybe Capreolus capreolus (Can anyone provide any photos of vest.mp. for Capreolus?)
6. Horse hyoid - unfused Thyreohyoideum (Photos anyone?)
7. Ossified rib cartilage
8. A very large pectoral spine of a Silurus fish

As you see, the opinions are very diversified, which makes the identification harder, though more interesting.
Personally, I'm not fully convinced by either of them, but I tend to lean towards either the pathological pig fibula, or the unfused Thyreohyoideum of a horse.
Any further suggestions or opinions regarding these are still very welcome! I look forward to making the identification even more interesting!
And thanks again for all the kind words from everyone!
Wishing you all the best,
Imola

Imola Kelemen
Muzeul Secuiesc al Ciucului