Dear Zooarchers,

I'm pleased to announce that pre-registration for the Archaeomalacology Working Group meeting, to be held in Cairns, Australia, next year is now open and that details can be found on our new group website.

The Archaeomalacology Working Group website can now be found at http://www.archaeomalacology.com  There will be a redirection set up on the old site at http://triton.anu.edu.au for the coming months, but please make sure to change your bookmarks.

As part of the new website, information on the upcoming AMWG 2012 meeting is now online.  The pre-registration announcement can be found here: http://www.archaeomalacology.com/2012preregistration.html with further details appearing here: http://www.archaeomalacology.com/2012meetingdetails.html  These pages will be updated on a regular basis as details and costs are finalised.

Pre-registration for the 2012 meeting is NOW OPEN.  The form can be found online at: http://www.archaeomalacology.com/preregistrationcairns.html
  If you are planning, or would like to, attend the next meeting, then please fill in this online form and click the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.  Pre-registration is not a committment to attend, but helps us with the organisational process in estimating numbers and arranging activities and getting the best value for money for attendees.

If you are interested in, or will be attending, it would be helpful if preregistration forms could be submitted by 4 December 2011, although the formal registration process will have a later cut-off date yet to be announced.  Details on official registration, abstract submission and finalised costs will be posted shortly.

Please feel free to e-mail me off-list at [log in to unmask] if you have any queries about the AMWG or upcoming meeting.

With best wishes,
Kat Szabo.

--
Dr. Katherine Szabó