From: Claire Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:18:39 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Funnelback

Hi all

Anyone got Funnelback for their search?  Any comments/feedback?

Cheers

C.

Claire Gibbons | Senior Web and Marketing Manager | Marketing and Communications

University of Bradford | BD7 1DP | E: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | T: 01274 236529

http://www.bradford.ac.uk  | http://twitter.com/BradfordUni |

www.youtube.com/UniversityOfBradford | http://www.wildwestyorkshire.com

Number One in Yorkshire for graduate level employment

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.