We use SiteRay/SiteBeam too.

I find it gives us a lot of useful data, the bigger challenge is finding
enough time to fix the problems it reveals.

One of the features that I think is quite unique is that it also
generates powerpoint presentations of its findings. I didn't really see
the point of that at first, but looks like it could be a useful way of
summarising to our departments about what's good and bad about their
sites, without having to give them a load of data to wade through.

Cheers

Paul
--
Paul Kelly
Web Content & Design Officer, University of York

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010