Hi John, Ewan and Steve,

Thanks for your help. Installing libtorque-devel-2.5.7 looks like it has
installed the necessary header files, and I've just finished a test
build of openmpi-1.4.4 - I'm looking at building CASTEP against it. Once
that looks like it's working, I'll roll it out over the cluster and
report back.

Cheers,
Dave