Just to clarify what I said at the ops meeting this morning.

QMUL supports eduroam. This is the easiest and best way of getting wifi
- and will work at many (most) universities in the UK, and indeed many
institutes around the world. You need to set this up and get it working
at your home institute. Once it is working there, it should work
everywhere else that eduroam works. Notable exceptions where it doesn't
work (but ironically would be most useful) are RAL and CERN.

I have requested accounts for other people - and I've given them a list
of names from  http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/sysman/Nov2011/attendee_list.html

If you weren't on this list yesterday, need wifi and can't get eduroam
to work, then you'll need to e-mail me explicitly and ask me to add you
to the list of names I have.

Chris

PS, But please can people try to get eduroam working for the future -
this is such a hassle.