Le 18 nov. 2011 à 14:52, David Berry a écrit :

Thanks for that. I think that may be it. The name of the pyast
initialisation function depends on the version of python -
"PyInit_Ast" for V3 and "initAst" for pre-V3. I've just committed a
change to github so that tthe pyast setup.py file to choose the
correct name based on the python version. The only thing I'm not sure
about is the underscore at the start of the name. I'll leave Tim to
comment on that.

Bingo, full success:

Ran 61 tests in 0.048s

OK

The test_wcs.py in pyndf is fixed as well:

Ran 1 test in 0.010s

OK

Next challenge: the use of starlink.ndf

After reinstalling pyndf, I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/marquett/workspace/AnalyzeCalib/src/CompareDistort.py", line 13, in <module>
    import starlink.ndf as ndf
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/starlink/ndf.so, 2): Library not loaded: @rpath/libchr.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/starlink/ndf.so
  Reason: image not found

Cheers
JB
---- Starlink User Support list For list configuration, including subscribing to and unsubscribing from the list, see https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=STARLINK