Le 18 nov. 2011 à 14:52, David Berry a écrit :

> Thanks for that. I think that may be it. The name of the pyast
> initialisation function depends on the version of python -
> "PyInit_Ast" for V3 and "initAst" for pre-V3. I've just committed a
> change to github so that tthe pyast setup.py file to choose the
> correct name based on the python version. The only thing I'm not sure
> about is the underscore at the start of the name. I'll leave Tim to
> comment on that.

Bingo, full success:

Ran 61 tests in 0.048s

OK

The test_wcs.py in pyndf is fixed as well:

Ran 1 test in 0.010s

OK

Next challenge: the use of starlink.ndf

After reinstalling pyndf, I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/marquett/workspace/AnalyzeCalib/src/CompareDistort.py", line 13, in <module>
    import starlink.ndf as ndf
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/starlink/ndf.so, 2): Library not loaded: @rpath/libchr.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/starlink/ndf.so
  Reason: image not found

Cheers
JB
----
Starlink User Support list
For list configuration, including subscribing to and unsubscribing from the list, see
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=STARLINK