From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Weise, Christopher (NIH/NIDDK) [F]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] ssm_pca toolbox

Dear SPM users,

I am trying to use SSM_PCA toolbox (http://feinsteinneuroscience.org) on a 64bit linux system with matlab 7.12.0 and spm5. Initially everything seems to work until the point where I have to select the scans. I get the following error message:

RawData =

     1

??? Error using ==> spm_platfm>init_platfm at 194

GLNXA64 not supported architecture for SPM

Error in ==> spm_platfm at 68

if isempty(SPM_PLATFM), init_platfm, end

Error in ==> get_file at 416

PF = spm_platfm('fonts');                                            %-Font names (for this

platform)

Error in ==> get_file at 719

                if isempty(F),     F=get_file('CreateFig'); end         %-Create SelFileWin

Error in ==> get_file at 333

                [F,cF] = get_file('Initialise','on',n,char(Prompt),Filter,NewWDir);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I did try to run it on a windows 7 64bit system with matlab 7.9.0 and had the same problem.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or comments on how to solve this problem

Best

Chris

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.