Dear Alexander,

the hippocampal box is an image  30 x 70 x 30, cut from an image MRI 180 x 140 x 180 of the entire brain
Have a nice dayRosangela

----Messaggio originale---
Da: [log in to unmask]
Data: 7-nov-2011 10.28
A: <[log in to unmask]>
Ogg: Re: [SPM] R: Re: [SPM] tissue probability maps

Dear Rosangela,

Thanks. I am not quite clear where your hippocampus "box" comes from, then - maybe you can explain a bit more?

Normally people will define regions of interest directly on their images of interest, or get them from existing atlases. In order to use any region of interest, you would need to bring it into register with the tissue probability maps you want to use.

Afterwards, you can combine your ROIs with any TPMs you like.

WBW,

Alexander

-----------------------------
Alexander Hammers, MD PhD

Chair in Functional Neuroimaging
Neurodis Foundation
http://www.fondation-neurodis.org/
Postal Address:
CERMEP – Imagerie du Vivant
Hôpital Neurologique Pierre Wertheimer
59 Boulevard Pinel, 69003 Lyon, France

Telephone	+33-(0)4-72 68 86 34
Fax			+33-(0)4-72 68 86 10
Email		[log in to unmask];[log in to unmask]
---------------------------------
Other affiliations:

Visiting Reader; Honorary Consultant Neurologist
Division of Neuroscience and Mental Health, Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London, UK
---------------------------------
Honorary Reader in Neurology; Honorary Consultant Neurologist
Department of Clinical and Experimental Epilepsy
National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery/ Institute of Neurology, University College London, UK

Am 4 nov. 2011 um 19:30 schrieb Rosangela Errico:

> Dear Alexander,
>

> thank you for your answer;
>
> but the box is smaller than the TPM.
>
> moreover may I use the Dartel's templates as TPM ?
>
> Best,
>
> Rosangela
>

> Dear Rosangela,
>

> Sure - just multiply them with your hippocampal mask.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Alexander
>
> Am 3 nov. 2011 um 23:10 schrieb Rosangela Errico:
>
>> Dear SPM users,
>>
>> I have a very basic question,
>> is It possible use the tissue probability maps,
>> which are needed for segment, on a hippocampal box?
>>
>> Thank you all in advance!

Virgilio	body {margin:0;padding:0;}	#footer { height:13px; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif; color:#ADADAD; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0; padding:7px 12px; border-top:1px solid #dcdcdc; }#footer a { text-decoration:none; color:#ADADAD; }#footer a:hover { color:#848484; }#footer .pipe { padding:0 5px; } 	PRIVACY - COPYRIGHT TELECOM ITALIA    2011    - PARTITA IVA:00488410010  	-    NOTE LEGALI - WEBSITE INFO