Hi.
I think you would want to enter a 6 second duration because you would want to catch activation related to encoding and responding.
Hope this helps.

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of adams adams [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] FMRI Model specification_duration

Hello SPMers

Im studying fear circuit ( conditioning and extinction)

The Duration of the stimulus is 6s : consist of face stimulus (3s) followed by the rating response (3s)

( during the rating response the stimulus is still presented)

My question is : in the FMRI Model specification what is the duration of my condition. Do I have to enter : 3s or 6s, or 0

Thank you for your help

Adams

Kessler Foundation Facebook Page Kessler Foundation You Tube Kessler Foundation Research Twitter Page

The information in this transmission is intended for official use of the Kessler Foundation. It is intended for the exclusive use of the persons or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the material from any computer.   ­­