Hi all,

I try this time in my way, to orthogonize mat matrix, I use:

[U S V] = svd(head.mat(1:3, 1:3)), and S give me the voxel size.

Hope it helps for other guys.

Han
2011/11/25 S.F.W. Neggers <[log in to unmask]>
O sorry, I made I typo I see. My reply was what I remembered from some time ago ;-)
It should be inv(mat)\[1 1 1 0]' otherwise you will incorporate the translation parameters...
Just checked on a few images, and the above works for me. Notice that the order of the voxel size you get is according to voxel space. That is, when you scan saggittally, the first number will be the slice thickness (from ear to ear).

Cheers,

Bas