Dear Mike,

> If the TR is 1293 ms, is it OK I just use TR=1.3 when I doing the
> pre-processing and 1st level analysis?  Thanks a lot.

You should just use the actual time (1.293 seconds)—I can't think of a
reason not to.  Using 1.3 seconds will introduce small errors that
will accumulate over the course of a session.  In practice it's hard
to know how much effect this will have (it probably depends in part on
the length of a session and how distributed your conditions are across
the session).  But generally being as accurate as possible is the best
approach.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Jonathan