I am trying to perform the estimation of a stochastic model with the most recent version of spm8. My model has no input.
I am able to compute the DCM struct with the function spm_dcm_specify but then, when I try to estimate the model using spm_dcm_estimate, It gives the error:

>> spm_dcm_estimate
??? Error using ==> inlineeval at 15
Error in inline expression ==> spm_fx_fmri(x,v,P)*2.275
 Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> inline.feval at 36
        INLINE_OUT_ = inlineeval(INLINE_INPUTS_, INLINE_OBJ_.inputExpr, INLINE_OBJ_.expr);

Error in ==> spm_DEM_eval at 54
    f{i,1} = feval(M(i).f,x{i},v{i},p);

Error in ==> spm_LAP at 347
            [E dE] = spm_DEM_eval(M,qu,qp);

Error in ==> spm_dcm_estimate at 260
            DEM  = spm_LAP(DEM);          % no mean-field assumption

I don't understand what is the problem.

When I chose to create the model with an input, and then I chose 'stochastic effects', I have no problem. But I would like to use the first approach.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
Teresa