Fellow SPMers,

I have VBM8 segmented (w/ DARTEL high-dimensional warp and non-linear modulation of grey and white maps) a large group of structural images that also have co-registered ASL and EPI series images and in the same voxel dimensions.

Any problems in applying the forward transforms to the ASL and EPI data to bring them into atlas space?  And, if kosher, am I correct in assuming that I need to "preserve volumes (concentrations)" in the ASL and EPI data when applying the transforms?

Warm regards to all,
Jeff

Jeff Browndyke, Ph.D.
Clinical & Research Neuropsychologist
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Durham VA & Duke University Medical Centers

[log in to unmask] /  [log in to unmask]
office: (919) 286-0411 ext. 4656
cell:    (336) 264-4222