Dear All,

Our research group studies emotions, empathy, and autism using psychophysiology, functional MRI, eye-gaze tracking (https://sites.google.com/site/bhisma/).
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join our Medical Research Council funded research programme on empathy and reward in individuals with and without Autism Spectrum Conditions.

For further details, see: https://sites.google.com/site/bhisma/vacancies

I will be attending the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, and will be happy to informally meet with potential applicants. Please email me at bhisma @ cantab.net [remove spaces]  if you are interested and/or to organise a time/place to meet.

Thanks and best wishes,

Bhisma Chakrabarti

Dr. Bhismadev Chakrabarti

Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Neuroscience,
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics,
School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences,
University of Reading,
Reading RG6 6AL, UK
Ph: +44 (0)118 378 5551

Web: http://sites.google.com/site/bhisma