Dear John

This should be no problem, just choose to specify your onsets in seconds and enter the actual values. SPM will then insert a stick function at the corresponding timebin (the default setting is 16 timebins pr. TR), convolve the timeseries with stick functions with a square with a width of the stimulus duration, and finally convolve the result with your choice of basis set e.g. canonical hrf. In this way SPM can account for differences between stimulus onsets and TR's.

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Associate Professor, PhD
The Danish National Research Foundation's Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 10G, 5th floor, room 31
Noerrebrogade 44