Dear SPMers,

I guess such issue had already been addressed before, but I managed not to
find the answer when searching the archive.

In my study, every subject was scanned twice in two different days. The
design, procedure, and all parameters were identical for both days, each
having two runs of functional scanning and one T1 structural image. The
only difference is that different mood was induced before scanning. So I am
worrying about the preprocessing. If I want to do whole-brain analyses in
MNI space, like discovering significant interaction of Mood (happy/sad) x
Task (face/object), what were the correct steps for preprocessing?

Should I coregister the T1 image from day1 to the T1 from day2, writing the
parameter to functional images from day2, and normalise all funcional ones
to EPI? Or may I simply normalise all functional ones to EPI without any
coregistration?

Many thanks and best,
Zhenhao

-----

Zhenhao SHI
Culture and Social Cognitive Neuroscience Lab
Department of Psychology
Peking University
5 Yiheyuan Road
Beijing 100871, P.R.China