Just in case anyone has come across these lately: has anyone any idea to which families belong the arms in the #5 and 6 positions (2nd row, first 2)? The blazons would be, respectively: 1) sable, a chevron or between three escallops argent; and 2) azure, a bicephalous eagle argent membered gules. I have been able to identify all the others, but these two are unique to this escutcheon and I haven't found them anywhere else. The eagle looks Continental (imperial), but that seems unlikely. Any ideas gratefully received.  Roger

IMG_0462 copy copy