Dear all,

I would be very grateful of someone who has recently completed the
diploma/certificate in professional studies in Records and Information
Management from University of Liverpool could contact me OFF-LIST to
discuss the course.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Edith
Edith Pringault-Adam
Information and Records Manager, Aberdeenshire Council
Tel: 07767618856
Working Monday to Wednesday

This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council.
www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk