From: Claus Stefer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CAQDAS for netbooks
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Kate,

I can only speak for MAXQDA. It works perfectly fine with Windows 7 (the actual Version (starter and so on) doesn't matter). Also the hardware specs a absolutely sufficient. In fact two good friends of mine were using exactly your netbook model along with MAXQDA.  There seems to be only one limitation: the vertical screen resolution of 600px limits the usage experience. But I am afraid that this point concerns many oft the modern and highly developed CAQDAS packages since their layout is mostly adapted to the modern wide screens with high resolution. This is no real usage limitation, the screen will simply look somehow cluttered.

Best regards from Marburg/Germany,
Claus